DISTRIBUTION MEASURING EXPLOSION-PROOF LOCAL STATION of DMEPLE type
|№||Parameter||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|1||Nominal ccc HVS voltage, kV||6||6 / 10||0,4 / 0,66 / 1,2|
|2||Rated voltage of the secondary circuits||110 / 220||110 / 220||110 / 220|
|3||Rated frequency, Hz||50||50||50|
Insulation resistance of live parts
- max high voltage, Mom
- max low voltage, Mom
|5||Rated current of input disconnector, A||400||400||1600|
|6||Mechanical durability of disconnector contacts, 'on-off' cycles, not less than||2000||2000||2000|
|7||Full time of switching off of switching device upon actuating the protection against short-circuit and earth leakage currents, no more, with||0,12||0,12||0,2|
|8||Amplitude of switching overvoltage, not more than, sec||4UФ||—||—|
|9||Rated interrupting capacity of switching device, kA||20||50||50|
Depending on the list of tasks to be performed, DMEPLE station can be equipped with one or several modules (with the obligatory presence of input device). Modules are interchangeable; in case of repair, it is possible to replace only the non-working module, without the need to transport the whole station.
DMEPLE station is made explosion-proof with spark-safe circuits for connection of sensors, as well as control and alarm circuits, it has the explosion protection marking as follows: PB Exd[ia] | x or PB Exd [ia op is] | x and maybe applied in gas- and/or pulverized coal hazardous mines in accordance with norms and regulations in force in field of industrial safety.
Distribution measuring explosion-proof local station of DMEPLE type is intended for feeding, remote and local control of the electric drives of mechanisms of coal-mining complexes and other current collectors in AC mains with the isolated neutral of the underground workings in mines (gas- and/or pulverized coal hazardous).
The DMEPLEinput devices provide:
- Input and connection of the power cable;
- indication of input voltage presence(for type 2);
- mechanical and electrical locking (disconnector-door-switching device) electrical protections* (27, 50, 59, 79, etc.);
- blocking of switching device disconnected by protections;
- possibility to connect the external protections;
- serviceability check of the protection alarm and operating modes indication (currents, voltages);
- technical recording of electricity transmission data and the ability to control switching device with dispatcher's workstation via the RS-485 interface (Modbus Protocol);
- logging of the abnormal occurrences logbook and registration of changes in the parameters.