SECTIONAL ELECTRIC AIR HEATER of SEAH 12-1500/0.66-UHL3 type
Main parameters of the heating section:
|1||Rated power, kWA||1500|
|2||Rated voltage, V||660±10%|
|3||Protection levelaccording to GOST 14254||IP54|
|5||Rated throughput capacity, Ncm/h||100000|
|6||Minimal throughput capacity, Ncm/h||50000|
|7||Maximum operating pressure, bar||0,3|
|8||Minimum inlet temperature, C||-34|
|9||Outlet rated temperature, °C||+2|
|10||Maximum temperature rise at rated rated capacity, K||41,5|
|11||Imposition of restrictions||
+400°C surface temperature of heating rods
The main parameters of the control cabinet:
|1||Rated voltage, v||660±10%|
|2||Number of phases||3|
|3||Rated frequency, Hz||50|
|4||Protection level according to GOST 14254||IP 54|
|5||Rated power, kW||1500|
|6||Rated current, A||1312|
|7||Maximum current, A||1600|
|8||Overall dimensions, MM, not more than||1400 х 600 х 1900|
Electric air heater is designed for use in ventilation systems, microclimate, air heating and drying chambers.
Electric air heater consists of 12 heating sections in a single casing and control cabinet for the air heater. The enclosure is a frame with flanges and is mounted on the supports designed for fastenings on the foundation.
Twelve heating sections with the capacity of 125 kw each are sequentially placed within the housing. Each heating section is equipped with 42 tubular heating elements with capacity 2980 W each with rated voltage of 380 V.
On requestit is possible to produce electric air heaters consisting of a different number of heating sections (for example, eight, fourteen or sixteen), respectively, on 1000 kW and 2000 kW.
- Average time between failures - not less than 8000 h;
- established resource before first major overhaul - not less than 65000 h;
- average total service life - not less than 10 years;
- mean recovery time - no more than 2 hours.
- Ambient air temperature -10...+30°C;
- relative air humidity up to 100% at temperature +35°C;
- absence of sharp jerks and shocks;
- dust content in ambient air is not exceeding 1000 mg/m3;
- working position in space is horizontal, deviation from the working position up to 15 degrees in any direction is allowed.